Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dark skies, clear skies, a rant

Am I the only person that can't stand power lines??? I mean I really hate them. They are pollution of the worst kind in my opinion. I'm trying to get a great shot of an amazing storm cloud brewing and there in the photo they are...they're inescapable, everywhere you look. That's what I love about wilderness. I love driving to Big Bend and watching the lines disappear. I know there are still a few, but you can see for miles without them.
And what is wrong with all these idiots that leave outside lights burning day and night! Are they afraid of the dark??? I mean it's not like we are in the middle of the wilderness, and even if we were what good does a light burning bright all night keep them safe from??? OK, I can see needing a light to see from the front door down the stairs to the car, but that's what they make sensors for. Just another source of pollution!!
OK, that's my morning rant, have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment